Private classes are a great way to deepen your practice and connect with your family or community.
One-on-one private sessions are a great way to deepen your yoga practice and get all your questions answered. I particularly enjoy working with people who are relatively new to yoga and want a little more personalized attention as they develop a strong foundation. My goal is to help you find an understanding of your body, your breath, and common yoga poses so that you will feel confident in any yoga class.
There are many reasons why you might want to take a private lesson, including:
- You are busy and want class held at a time and location that works for you.
- You prefer to work individually or in small groups or want to avoid crowded yoga studios.
- You would like to deepen your personal yoga practice or create a daily yoga practice and need help developing one that works for you.
- You would like to learn a certain pose and want more personal guidance.
- You are new to yoga and want to establish a strong foundation, focusing on alignment and getting to know core yoga poses.
- You are interested in the history, philosophy, and ethics of yoga and want to learn more and incorporate these ideas into your practice.
Contact me if you would like to learn more.
Group & Corporate Classes
I am also available for private group classes of all shapes and sizes, such as:
- Companies — Bring yoga to your employees to encourage health, stress reduction, and happiness in your workplace.
- Groups of friends — Perhaps you have always wanted to try yoga or are getting back into shape and want to do so in a supportive environment.
- Groups of runners or athletes — Balance your training with yogic stretching, breath work, and stress reduction. I am a runner myself.
- Events — Host a yoga block party, bring yoga to your bridal party as a way to join together and bliss out before the big day, or have yoga at your next club or group shindig.
We can discuss what your goals are and create a class plan that will work for your group. Depending on the group size and structure, payment can occur through one individual/company or each attendee can pay a flat rate to attend the class. Contact me if you would like to learn more.